Most of us parents not only read Dr. Seuss to our children, but have our own fond memories of Dr. Seuss books. Between his birthday last week and the premiere of The Lorax in theaters, the parent blogosphere was abuzz with all things Seuss.
Sue of Chocolate Cake Moments posted Fun Ways to Celebrate Dr. Seuss’ Birthday. Kristen of La Dolce Vita shared some great Seuss-related pins in her post, Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss. Jo at the OC Mom Blog shares another take with her post, What Does Dr. Seuss Have to Do with Autism?
Amanda at High Impact Mom shared a video retelling of Oh, the Places You’ll Go from Burning Man 2011. Emily at Colorado Moms shared a roundup of Lorax-related posts and party ideas. Valerie of Charmed Valerie shared some tips and beautiful photos of her 3-year-old son’s Dr. Seuss Themed Birthday Party. Dwan of Momma D Jane posted about seeing a screening of The Lorax. Sylvia of Mamiverse shared 30 Dr. Seuss Quotes to Live By (oh, how I love some of these!). Best of all, she includes code so you can embed the image on your own blog.
In non-Seuss-related news, here are a few other great posts from last week:
- Just because red is my favorite color, I have to share Melissa’s post at All Things Chic, Trend Watch: Red and White.
- Kelly with Centsible Life shared tips on staying connected with contacts. The post also includes a linkup to share your own social media posts.
- Lindsay at 1099 Mom has some wonderful tips on How to Answer HARO Requests and Get Free PR.
- And, of course, special congrats to Heather Solos for the five year anniversary of Home-Ec 101. Can you believe almost as many people subscribe to her blog as live in her town? That rocks.
So what did I miss? Be sure to share a link to your post from this week. The only requirements are:
- You should be a parent who blogs
- The post must have been published between February 27-March 4, 2012
- You MUST use the permalink to the post itself, not your blog’s homepage URL
Add your post below (and feel free to grab the code to place the linky on your site if you would like). Also be sure to keep an eye on my new Talk of the Parent Blogosphere Pinterest board. I will be adding the posts above and some that are submitted below to the board to make it easy to find and repin them):
Image © air – Fotolia.com