With spring in full bloom, many families, and parent bloggers, are looking for ways to enjoy life more and Katja Presnal, freshly moved to Europe, is going out of her way to encourage parent bloggers everywhere to live a little and share their tips on how they live their lives to the fullest with her Live a Little Monday bloghop series. Last week Katja, Skimbaco, shared her tips for enjoying spring; these tips don’t take much more or much time, just a little imagination and a positive outlook. Among the bloggers who also participated in Live a Little Monday, Party Blueprints Blog has some great spring yellow party ideas and accessories to help parents make the most out of their spring get-togethers. Life with Lisa encouraged her readers to eat outside for their comfort zones, while Lisa Overman continues with the spring theme and offers tips for bringing spring to life this year.
Other popular stories around the Parent Blogosphere this week include:
- In the past two weeks, the nation has watched in horror at the unfolding of the Trayvon Martin case, Kat Robertson of Racially Charged put together a touchingly beautiful video tribute to Trayvon known as #millionhoodies.
- We all have those “things” as children we were allowed to do that as parents we just won’t let our kids do, Andrea Updike shares what 10 things are on her list on Baby Center.
- As parent bloggers it is important for us to stay up-to-date with the latest security plugins available to our chosen blogging platform, this week Erica Mueller featured the latest on WordPress security plugins and tips for using them effectively.
- If you’ve ever celebrated a first birthday, then you can relate to Erin’s letter to her daughter E on her first birthday.
- For anyone who has ever had a “my town”, Jessica at Its My Life share what is like to finally live in the town you always considered your own.
- Ready for a debate? Last week’s #VlogMom posting from MamaDweeb focused on the debate about the retail liquor law in Kansas and how the passing of the law may affect small business owners and families.
What did I miss? Be sure to share a link to your post from this week in the linky below. The only requirements are:
- You should be a parent who blogs
- The post must have been published between March 19 and 25, 2012
- You MUST use the permalink to the post itself, not your blog’s homepage URL
Submit your post:
© Jacek Chabraszewski – Fotolia.com