Chrome users can now breathe a sigh of relief, the much awaited Chrome app from Google has been released for Android Ice Cream users. What does this mean? It means that instead Android users being forced to sludge through with basic “Browser”, Google users can easily move from tab to tab and even browse undetected in Chrome’s “Incognito” mode. The only downside is that with only about 1% of all Android users on Ice Cream, it could be a while before your phone updates and you can download the app.
Also going on in the news this week:
- While Facebook’s IPO will make Mark Zuckerberg a rich man, it will also cost him up to $2 billion dollars in taxes.
- Who says tech is just for the boys? The Technovation Challenge is helping to create young girl tech’prenuers through app creation.
- Facebook promises to divulge more information about exactly what personal data it gathers and keeps from it’s users.
- Are autonomous cars just around the corner? Wired takes a look at navigating the legality of autonomous cars and their future.
- Looking to increase your Facebook visibility? Look no further than Social Media Examiner’s 4 ways to increase your Facebook Page visibility for great tips!
- Learn how to turn your blog or website into a money maker with Problogger’s tips for building a high traffic marketing funnel.
- A study from the University of New Hampshire suggests that controlling parents are more likely to have children who misbehave or act out.
What have you been reading this week?