The past year has been a pretty amazing one with mom and dad bloggers. I am dedicating this week’s Talk of the Parent Blogosphere to the entire year of 2011.
I made a call for people to submit their best post of the year. Instead of curating it, I was so thrilled with the response I am just going to include everyone.
If you didn’t see the call, please be sure to add your best posts (up to three maximum) in the linky at the bottom.
- Heather Solos @heathersolos of Home-Ec 101: Feeling Desperate
- Shannan Powell @slpowell of From Cribs to Carkeys: Choosing the Right Opportunities for Your Blog (and Yourself)
- Toni Patton @ToniPatton of A Daily Dose of Toni: God or Self? Who Are You In It For?
- Heather Clift @coolandhip of Cool and Hip, I am Not: Stop the Clock
- Kristen elEis @Jskell911 of Fun Being Frugal: Today Is The Day Bullying Prevention is Heard Around the World!
- Jenny From the Blog @SuburbanJungle of The Suburban Jungle: Can’t a Nice Jewish Girl Sit on Santa’s Lap Without Being a HO HO HO?
- Andrea @gr8thoughts of Great Thoughts: Top Books of the Year
- Jen Fong @jenfongspeaks of Jen & John Speak: The Kindness of Strangers
- Annie @phdinparenting of PhD in Parenting: If there is a silver bullet, your toddler probably hid it
- Lisa Vaters @Newfiewoman of Yourlifeisforrent.blogspot.com: 2011 in Retrospect
- Anissa Mayhew @AnissaMayhew of Free Anissa: the 5 best decisions of my adult life
- Amy Bradley-Hole @amybhole of Freaky Perfect: How To Look Pretty When Life Gets Ugly
- Emily @ColoradoMom of ColoradoMoms: Poptart Pops, Like CakePops, but better!
- Angela England @AngEngland of AngEngland.com (The Renaissance Woman): What Do I Do if Someone Steals My Blog Content
- Erica Mueller @ericamueller of @UntrainedHW Untrained Housewife: How to Make a Three Dimensional Wall Hanging
- Candice Kahn @FashOrganized of Fashionably Organized: Dear Fashionista: Getting Rid of Clothing
- Angela England @AngEngland of Blog Conference Newbie: Pros and Cons of Personal Sponsorship
- Tamra Klaty of Blissfully Domestic: Transform Your Laminate Countertops With Paint
- Nichole @nicholee of Butterscotch Sundae: You wanna know what love is? Allow me to show you.
- Erin Lane @ErinCLane of A Parenting Production: A Precious Gift
- Kelli Nelson Malik @SweetLifeMommy of Sweetness of Life & Motherhood: Living Dangerously
- Shana Dieli @shanamama9197 of Shanamama: Lego Announces Lego Friends
- Erica Mueller @EricaMueller of Erica Says: How to Create a Favicon for your Site
- Lori Lavender Luz @LavLuz of WriteMindOpenHeart.com: My son processess a new layer of his adoptedness
- Melissa Brodsky @rockdrool of rock and drool: Twas the night before school starts
- Sherry Aikens @babypop of Superexhausted: Kim Kardashian & My Husband
- Jodifur @Jodifur of Jodifur: Everything I need to know I learned from kindergarten soccer
- NayLahKnee @Naylahknee of Southern Hit or Miss: We Have to Take a Photo for Our Records
- Nichole Ann @nicholeanncom of Nichole Ann: Do You Buy Direct from China?
- Nichole @justbooks4kids of Just Children’s Books: Shape Art Activity – Bear and Tractor
- Tonya Staab @TonyaStaab of Create-Celebrate-Explore: A Jewelry Organizer
- Melissa Taylor @imaginationsoup of Imagination Soup: 8 Reasons to Let Your Kids Read Comics
- Dresden @DresdenPlaid of Creating Motherhood: Food Stamp Etiquette
- Heather Durdil @DExtraordinaire of Dometic Extraordinaire: My Anxiety caused by tunnels
What did I miss? Be sure to share a link to your post from 2011. The only requirements are:
- You should be a parent who blogs
- You can submit up to three of your best blog posts from the year 2011
- The post must have been published between January 1 and December 31, 2011
- You MUST use the permalink to the post itself, not your blog’s homepage URL
Add your post below (and feel free to grab the code to place the linky on your site if you would like):
© Kati Molin – Fotolia.com