This week blog talk seemed to center around finances, whether its discussing your child’s allowance with Kelly over at Adaptu or learning about monetizing your blog on this talk ain’t cheap. Vacations are no different, Lolli from Better in Bulk is giving tips on how to visit New York City with your family on a budget. It’s not unusual for finances to be a hot topic around this time of the year. As parents, we’re facing the backlog of credit card bills that have carried over from the holidays and the rush to get our taxes finished and paid.
Also last week:
- The Betadad shares with us the dramatic downside to potty training your children.
- Carissa Rogers from SchoolFamily.com wants to know if it’s okay for stay/work at home moms to hire an assistant. (I say yes!)
- Heard of the newest in online grading, PinClout? Jennie at Hip as I wanna Be says what we’re all thinking.
- Kelly is explaining what the difference is between SEO friendly content that is made with quality in mind and the kind of writing that comes from a content writing farm on Kellyology.
- Is political independence an option, really? That’s what Amy’s talking about on Babycenter and she’s got a great conversation started.
- Think since you’re working from home that dishes no longer fall into your realm of work? Think again! Janine reminds readers at Home Office Hustle that dishes and home appliances still fall to you to take care of.
- Tired of hearing those same old lies about happiness in relationships? CoupleDumb is dispelling 5 of the most prevalent of these happiness myths.
So what did I miss? Be sure to share a link to your post from this week. The only requirements are:
- You should be a parent who blogs
- The post must have been published between February 20-26, 2012
- You MUST use the permalink to the post itself, not your blog’s homepage URL
Add your post below (and feel free to grab the code to place the linky on your site if you would like):
© fotofac – Fotolia.com