This week, the focus in the parent blogosphere was on love, specifically Valentine’s Day. You could almost feel the virtual <3 beating. Sorry, I couldn’t resist a sideways keyboard character heart. You know I am feeling the love.
You can find some great Valentine’s Day Crafts and Treats over at Life Without Pink. Jenn Padgett shared her Favorite Movies About Love and Romance over at Five Dollar Shake. In honor of Valentine’s Day, Great Thoughts announced We Love Reading Week, with a week of book giveaways. And I just have to give a shout out to Amanda Henson for her cool list of the Best of Valentine’s Day on Pinterest posted here at Type-A Parent.
Besides all the love, parent bloggers shared some serious business as well. These are some great reads:
- Melissa Culbertson has a great list of 5 Things Bloggers Should Stop Obsessing About at Momcomm.
- Jessica Rosenberg at Splash Creative Media asked Pinterest Skimming Links – Brilliant or Skeevy?
- Jessica Rubin at Found the Marbles shared 10 Reasons to Both Love and Hate Pinterest
What did I miss? Be sure to share a link to your post from this week. The only requirements are:
- You should be a parent who blogs
- The post must have been published between Februiary 6-12, 2012
- You MUST use the permalink to the post itself, not your blog’s homepage URL
Add your post below (and feel free to grab the code to place the linky on your site if you would like):
Photo © Thomas Pajot – Fotolia.com