This has been a week filled with blogger buzz about Pinterest, the rapidly growing social bookmarking/virtual pinboard site. Here at Type-A Parent, I had a post with Pinterest beginner tips and my Pinterest profile linkup was very popular (it is at 217 profiles submitted and rising). I am also so excited to announce I will be writing Pinterest For Dummies! I have seen a bunch of posts about Pinterest in just the last week.
(Also, as a side note, talk of the Parent Blogosphere will run on Mondays now. I discovered that getting it done in the middle of the weekend for Saturday publication was interfering with my having a life.) That means this edition, if you would like to submit a post it should have run sometime between January 1 and 8 (see the linky below).
More posts from the parent blogosphere on Pinterest last week:
- Beth @theangelforever posted Preoccupied with Pinterest
- Karen @inthekitchenKP posted Do More of What Makes You Happy
- Susan @5minutesformom posted Pin It Friday, a great idea for a linky where you can share your favorite pin of the week.
- Emily @coloradomom posted Pinterest, You Gorgeous time-Waster You
- Maricris @maricrisG posted Link Up and Get Discovered at Pinterest
- @se7en_hoods posted A Pinterest Special
Pinterest wasn’t all parent bloggers could talk about. Here are a few other gems from the past week:
- Ron Mattock @ck_lunchbox posted Worse than a Non-Believer: Dad-Moms are an Abomination to God
- Jessica @foundthemarbles created Blogger Mad Libs. How awesome is THAT?
- Angela England @angengland shares some great advice with 12 Steps to Blogging Success in 2012.
What did I miss? Be sure to share a link to your post from this week. The only requirements are:
- You should be a parent who blogs
- The post must have been published between January 1 and 9, 2012
- You MUST use the permalink to the post itself, not your blog’s homepage URL
Add your post below (and feel free to grab the code to place the linky on your site if you would like):