Remember the good old days when we used to actually comment on blogs? OK, that might be a tad dramatic, but commenting has taken a hit with so many points of interaction on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and so on. It is also a time factor, and with so much sparkle online it is easy to get distracted. I love that two bloggers, Melissa @rockdrool and Jessica @foundthemarbles are working to revive blog commenting with a new site they just launched: Blogger Comment Club. That new site has bloggers talking (literally), so I thought it was perfect to highlight this week.
Also last week:
- Kelly Whalen @centsiblelife shared about the Strut Mom Fashion Show, a first for New York Fashion Week.
- Heather Solos @heathersolos shared her Sunday Confessional (and boy, can I relate!).
- Andy @howtobeadad warns of the hazards of baseball bat-wielding children.
- Caz shares Eight Goals You Should Set for Your Social Media Plan at SITSGirls.
- Gigi @kludgymom discusses How and Where to Promote Your Blog Posts.
So what did I miss? Be sure to share a link to your post from this week. The only requirements are:
- You should be a parent who blogs
- The post must have been published between Februiary 13-19, 2012
- You MUST use the permalink to the post itself, not your blog’s homepage URL
Add your post below (and feel free to grab the code to place the linky on your site if you would like):
Photo © Andy Dean – Fotolia.com (affiliate link)