With the arrival of Spring and the Easter holiday quickly approaching, many parents have been sharing Spring crafts, activities, and some inspiring alternatives to Easter candy this week. Allie at No Time for Flashcards shared 10 Picture Books About Easter for Kids.Tara at Feels Like Home posted about how they made cool “crystal geodes” using egg shells or leftover plastic eggs.
Janice at 5 Minutes for Mom shared some easy Spring crafts for kids, and Lolo at Crazy About My BayBah wrote about some sensory activities for kids using plastic eggs. Jean at the Artful Parent shared how to make Pretzel Nests for a creative Easter snack.
Julie at A Little Bite of Life posted about her family’s recent trip the Huntingdon Library and Gardens for Spring Break, and these Strawberry, Lemon, Ricotta Muffins from Rachel at A Southern Fairytale look like the perfect recipe for welcoming Spring!
Other Interesting Highlights from This Week:
- 10 Reasons Why Americans Should Support Marriage Equality via Kymberli
- Jeff from Out with the Kids invites you to join the Kindie Rock Fitness Challenge
- Kia at Jeans and a T-Shirt wrote about the recent dust up with Victoria’s Secret.
- Get ready for April Fool’s Day with 13 of the Best Pranks Kids Can Do by Rachel at Kids Activities Blog
Have a post you would like to add? Share your best posts from the last WEEK in our linky on any subject! The only requirements are:
- You should be a parent who blogs.
- The post on any topic must have been published during March 23-29, 2013.
- You MUST use the permalink to the post itself, not your blog’s homepage URL.