We all know exercise is essential to good health and productivity. People who work at home and/or work computer-based jobs often find it challenging to fit in fitness. Let’s bust a few myths about fitness and learn ways to sneak meaningful movement into your life. No gym membership or weekend retreat required.
Participants can expect to take away:
- Reframe what exercise is and how it helps your body & mind
- Discover how scheduling your most important client benefits your productivity
- Learn simple, at-home exercises that can be done with minimal equipment
- Analyze your day-to-day life to find the hidden blocks of time you can use for exercise
- Use a simple strategy for finding an exercise program that you WANT to do
Meet the Presenter
Karen Shopoff Rooff is a Women’s Wellness Warrior who champions realistic approaches to healthy, mindful living. As a personal trainer, health coach, blogger, ultrarunner, wife, and mom of three, Karen lives the philosophy of life work balance. She coaches women worldwide to through her wellness ecourses and virtual fitness programs, encouraging her community of Well Balanced Women. Karen believes that you don’t have to have it all together to keep moving forward. It’s all about balance!
Join Us for this Webinar
Join us for a Type-A Tribe-only webinar:
- Monday, April 16, 2018
- 2pm ET
Not a member of the Tribe yet?
To access this Webinar we invite you to Join the Tribe! Memberships start at just $9 / month. As a Tribe member, you’ll get:
- Access to Monthly Webinars like this one
- Access to the Tribe’s private Facebook Group
- Access to budget-friendly, reliable support for your blog