Kim McCarter is the leading Business Success Mentor for women entrepreneurs who want to build online businesses that attract paying clients, increase their profits, and give them more time for family, friends & their community.
With over 18 years of experience working in Corporate Leadership as a Project Manager and HR professional, Kim centers her teaching and coaching style on helping women activate their Target Effect™ and strategically build their business for longevity.
Kim McCarter's Funnel Bootcamp
Spend Saturday Creating and Perfecting Your Sales Funnel
This special Bootcamp will be held on Saturday in conjunction with the Type-A 2019 Annual Conference.
With over a decade of experience Kim McCarter has a unique ability to:
- Spot weak areas in your business
- Walk you through how to apply both traditional & non-traditional strategies to increase your revenue
- Show you how to create "value-based sales funnel strategies"
Funnel Bootcamp is an interactive workshop that walks attendees through mapping a sales funnel strategy that works for their business. Attendees will leave the session with a complete gameplan on how to boost sales in digital products & consulting.
Kim's session was a HUGE hit at our 2018 Annual Conference. Here's what some of the attendees had to say about her 45 minute presentation:
This session was amazing and I loved all the provided content. I didn’t want it to end. This would have been great as a full day session. Can’t wait to start implementing.
She's amazing! I love the Beyonce Funnel Hack. It was mind-blowing. I loved her energy!
Exceptional presenter. So much great usable information.
Register for the Funnel Bootcamp
Add a ticket for the Funnel Bootcamp to your Type-A registration for $75. Seating is limited.
- This Bootcamp is for registered attendees of the Type-A 2019 Annual Conference only.
- This is a full-day session. The exact schedule with start, end, and break times will be provided to registered ticket holders.
- Attending this Bootcamp requires additional purchase. (Other free and paid sessions will be available during this time along with the Expo hall.)