We’re making 2018 the Year of the Mastermind!
You've heard your friends talk about them, you've heard the experts recommend them, you've heard successful bloggers say they were a big part of their success... now it's your turn! Make 2018 the year you finally attend a Mastermind session and take that next, huge step forward with your business.
What is a Mastermind?
Masterminds are small group sessions that place an intense focus on you and your business. Here's what to expect:
- 10 - 30 attendees
- 2 - 4 leaders that will guide you through planning and discussion
- Group feedback on your biggest problem
- Group participation to solve problems other attendees are facing (hint - you'll probably end up learning the most in these segments, hearing about the problems that others are facing and the solutions proposed to fix them!)
Here's what to expect:
- Meet the first night - get to know everyone and get comfortable together
- Spend a full day together working through planning sessions and discussions
- Wake up the next morning to have coffee together, and schedule times to follow up on the goals and milestones you've set
- Continue to learn from the group and grow with online discussions and regular phone meetings