Over the last few months, we’ve been working to implement the ideas you gave us at the Annual Conference in DC. One of the things we heard from many of you was that you wanted to write for Type-A. Some of you had written in the past, and some of you had some great ideas for topics you wanted to write about going forward.
So, I’m happy to announce that we’ve established a faculty program that will allow you to write for us, contribute to webinars, and speak at our events.
Type-A Faculty Members
Type-A Faculty members are listed on our site, and have options to contribute to the conversation around the business of blogging. As a Faculty member, you can:
- Guest post on the Type-A website. Your post will appear on our site, and will be shared throughout our social networks and email lists.
- Present a webinar. Share your presentation with the Type-A Tribe members in a webinar.
- Speak at events. Our speaker selection process will now start with our Faculty – and to be honest, the more you contribute and the more our readers love your content, the better your chances are for landing a speaking gig at one of our conferences.
Topics on which to Write and Present
The options for topics are endless. We’re looking to help bloggers and influencers build their brands and monetize their efforts while juggling family, health, travel, entertainment and so on. Here are some of the categories of content we are ready for:
- Blogging. Type-A is dedicated to the Business of Blogging. So, if you’ve been blogging – we’re sure you have strategies, tips, tricks, and stories that you could share – but maybe aren’t a good fit for the audience you’ve built for your blog. As a Type-A Faculty member, you can tell those stories here, and build your brand in the blogging space.
- Business. We’re all in the business world together. Again, you probably have stories to share about building your business that may not interest your audience – but ours will eat it up. This is also an opportunity for providers of professional services, technology solutions, etc to share their expertise (in a non-salesy way) and gain some new contacts and potential new clients.
- Life. Most members of the Type-A community are parents, but all of us are juggling work and personal lives. So, share what helps you get through the day, get your work done, spend time with your family, and keep your personal life on track. Our readers love recipes, stories, vacation ideas, crafts, entertaining tips, home decorating ideas, DIY projects, family traditions, gift guides, and so on.
Apply to Participate
We’re accepting applications for the program now. If you’ve already been chosen to speak at our 2018 Annual Conference in Chicago, you’ll be added to Faculty this week or next – we’re making our way through the long (impressive!) list.
For all others, use the form on this page to apply to the Faculty.