We’re happy to announce that Mediavine, a leading automated advertising provider for your blogging business will be sponsoring the Annual Type-A Parent and Lifestyle Blogging Conference in Chicago this fall.
Mediavine is all about building sustainable businesses for content creators.
The Mediavine objective is to help publishers passively monetize their existing content with fast, high-quality programmatic advertising. But ads are just a part of what Mediavine does.
The Mediavine team is committed to helping in all aspects of your business. From SEO tools and tips to make the most of the content you have, to networking opportunities that will help you learn from your peers and devise strategies to grow your traffic, Mediavine is here for you.
- Commitment to finding the balance between your reader’s experience and ad income
- Best in industry dashboard with daily reporting and proprietary controls to make the ad experience custom to your site
- Innovative ad units available only to Mediavine publishers
- Exclusive influencer campaigns with major brands
- Network with the Mediavine team and some of the best fellow publishers in the industry at our conference and events year-round
- Crowdsource all your questions in our private Facebook group, which is filled with blogging experts
Learn More About Mediavine
Who Should Connect with Mediavine
We asked Mediavine who they were hoping to meet with at the conference, and this is what they told us:
Mediavine’s objectives for conference attendance are threefold.
- We’re committed to supporting the blogging community of which we’re a proud member.
- The traffic threshold for Mediavine applicants is 25k sessions in a 30 day period, and we hope to meet publishers who are ready to apply.
- We’re also interested in meeting brands who are searching for ways to connect with our incredible Mediavine publishers, 3000+ strong and spread across the lifestyle niches.
How to Connect with Mediavine at the Event
Mediavine’s Jenny Guy is one of the amazing speakers that will be presenting at the event. You can see her solo presentation about creating a profile and reputation that brands want to work with, and you’ll se her on a panel discussing the relationships between brands and influencers.
Mediavine will also be our conference bag sponsor. Attendees will receive their Mediavine bag packed with goodies when they arrive.
If you haven’t already, reserve your ticket for the Type-A Conference here. We’re looking forward to seeing you in Chicago, September 27-29, 2018.