The 2018 Type-A Annual Conference in Chicago kicked off with an SEO presentation by Rebecca Gill. Our attendees were blown away with how simple Rebecca made SEO seem and with all of the actionable steps she gave them.
While presenters at other conferences make SEO sound scary and complicated, Rebecca broke the “how and why” of SEO down into simple terms. She showed attendees:
- How the search engines view your sites
- How you can help the search engines best understand the content on your site
- How you can avoid confusing the search engines
- How to use research and planning to create a search engine friendly content plan
- Which tools to use for research, planning, optimizing, and reporting
- Best practices to make the search engines fall in love with your site, and stay in love over time
Attendees told us that implementing the tips they learned in this session were on the top of their to-do list when they returned home from the conference.
Access the Recording and Slides
This presentation is now available in the Type-A Tribe.
Tribe members, login to your account now to access the recording and slides from this presentation. You’ll be able to listen to audio of Rebecca’s session, and follow along with her slides. Pause and rewind as you need to.
Not a member of the Tribe yet? Join now for just $2 for your first month. You’ll get access to this presentation and 30+ hours of training videos, premium WordPress plugins, PR alerts, early access to monetization opportunities and more. Use coupon code: ITSJUST2DOLLARS to join the Tribe today.